Our Guiding Principles – 10 Secrets to Success
1. How you think is everything: Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware of a negative environment.
2. Decide upon your true dreams and goals: Write down your specific goals and develop plans to reach them.
3. Take action: Goals are nothing without action. Don’t be afraid to get started. Just do it.
4. Never stop learning: Go back to school, read books, get training, and acquire skills.
5. Be persistent and work hard: Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
6. Learn to analyze Details. Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Focus your time and money: Don’t let other people or things distract you.
8. Don’t be afraid to innovate; be different: Following the heard is a sure way to mediocrity.
9. Deal and communicate with people effectively: No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
10. Be honest and dependable; Take responsibility: Otherwise 1-9 won’t matter.
Source: IBD 10 secrets to success.
Copyright © 2012 - JohnBippus.com This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.